If you’re interested in joining YouTube’s Partner Program, there are a few things you’ll need to know!
- Your channel must have 4,000+ hours of watch time in the past 12 months
- You will need a minimum of 1,000 subscribers
- You must live in a country or region where the YouTube Partner Program is available, you can check that here
- Your channel must follow YouTube’s monetization policies
If your account meets these requirements, these are the steps you will need to take to apply to be part of their program:
- Log in to YouTube
- Head to your profile picture in the top right-hand corner and click YouTube Studio
- From the menu on the left, choose Monetization
- Click Start on the Review Partner Program terms
- Sign up for an Adsense account
- Await their review!
For further information on this process, please see their support article!
To monetize through YouTube’s Partner Program, you will need an Adsense account in order to collect your earnings. RouteNote offer a way for you to link your YouTube channel to your RouteNote account. Joining our Multi-Channel Network means we will handle the monetization once you have been accepted into the YouTube Partner Program. We will take 15% of your earnings and you will keep 85%.