Read on for the key to joining YPP 🗝️
If you’re interested in joining YouTube’s Partner Program (YPP), there are a few things you’ll need to know!
- Your channel must have 4,000+ hours of watch time in the past 12 months
- You must turn on 2-Step Verification on the Google Account used for their YouTube channel to access YouTube Studio or YouTube Studio Content Manager.
- You will need a minimum of 1,000 subscribers
- You must live in a country or region where the YouTube Partner Program is available, you can check that here
- Your channel must follow YouTube’s monetization policies
- Have a linked AdSense account
To monetize through YouTube’s Partner Program, you will need an Adsense account in order to collect your earnings.
If your account meets these requirements, these are the steps you will need to take to apply to be part of their program:
- Log in to YouTube
- Head to your profile picture in the top right-hand corner and click YouTube Studio
- From the menu on the left, choose Monetization
- Click Start on the Review Partner Program terms
- Sign up for an Adsense account
- Await their review!
Check out our blog post for more information.
For further information on the new YouTube Partner Program Contract Terms, watch YouTube Creators’ video below!
If you have any further queries, feel free to get in touch with us!