How to add a canvas for all your artistry needs.
Personalise your release with a short, unique looping video.
Anyone that’s claimed their artist profile on Spotify can add a Canvas to their tracks – if you haven’t claimed your profile yet, head here to request access.
- Head to Spotify for Artists
- Select Music from the row at the top of the page
- Choose the track you want to add a Canvas to
- Select Add Canvas in the top right of your page
- Click the + sign (or you can drag and drop your file in)
You just need to make sure your Canvas meets Spotify’s requirements:
- 9:16 ratio
- At least 720px tall
- An MP4 or JPEG file
- 3 to 8 seconds long (MP4 only)
- Adhere to Spotify’s policies
You can hire a professional artist to design your Canvas for you through SoundBetter by Spotify for Artists here.
Check out Spotify’s guide on uploading your Canvas below!
If you have any further queries, feel free to get in touch with us!