Fighting over a great post or reel that you made with a pal? With Collabs, you can upload content across two accounts!
Instagram Collabs allow you to invite another account to collaborate on your Feed post or Reel.
– Upload your post/reel.
– Tap ‘Invite Collaborator’.
– Add your friend’s account.
– Get your friend to check their messages.
– Accept the Collab by clicking the blue ‘Review’ button.
You did it, you’re part of the trend!
There are many benefits with Collabs, here’s just a few:
- Tag your pals to co-author content together.
- Share views! Your post will be shared with followers of both accounts.
- Grow your audience easily by using Collabs via both Feed posts and Reels.
Watch this handy video below to see how to get your music featured on Instagram Reels for free!
In the meantime feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns!