Music from every angle – from Hosier, to Harrison, to Handel.
Launched in 1999, Napster made new music file sharing easy and accessible. Napster has been many people’s first experience of online music sharing and was the start of what music streaming services like Spotify and Apple Music offer to millions of people around the world today.
The service is available in 33 countries, and premium subscriptions provide unlimited ad-free access to music on any device – online or offline.
Napster offers various plans:
- Napster – £9.99/month
- Napster Plus – £12.99/month
Family (up to 6 accounts):
- Napster – £14.99/month
- Napster Plus – £17.99/month
Find out more about their plans or try your first 30 days for free by clicking here.
How do I release my track on Napster using RouteNote?
- Sign up or log-in to RouteNote
- Click on Create New Release
- Add your audio files, all necessary metadata and your artwork
- Select your stores and territories – here is where you can select Napster or Select All Stores
- Decide between Free or Premium distribution