Linking you with the only link you need…PUSH.fm.
Request your store URLs from RouteNote as soon as your release is approved – here’s how!
Please note! This is only for URLs from the stores Spotify, Apple Music/iTunes & Deezer.
Once your release has been approved, it will be distributed to your selected stores.
The distribution process can take 7 – 14 days to complete, but you can still request some of your store links from us before then!
You can access some of your store links by going to the Artist Services tab within your RouteNote account.
There’s a drop-down menu which allows you to hover over Marketing and select URL Requests.
Our team will source your store links for Spotify, Apple Music and Deezer as soon as they become available, and send them to you via email.
You can request release URLs for releases that aren’t yet live, however they will not work until your release date. Want to lock in listeners before release day? Use these URLs to make a Pre-save campaign on PUSH.fm for free.
Have you checked out PUSH.fm?
Again under the Artist Services tab, if you hover over the Marketing button you will see an option for PUSH.fm. Once logged in, you can build:
- Fan Links; a micro-website that allows fans to access your release and content on their preferred streaming & social media platforms.
- Pre-save campaigns; fans can Pre-save your release so it’ll appear in their libraries automatically on release day!
- Reward Links; trade social and musical engagement like plays and follows for exclusive content.
Further perks with PUSH.fm:
- we accept both card and paypal payments now to upgrade to premium
- free offers unlimited plans with 1GB storage
- premium offers all the free perks, plus 50GB storage, Facebook Pixel and unlimited Competitions
Get started and create a free account here!
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns.