Linking you with the only link you need…PUSH.fm 🧠
Using RouteNote to source your release links
🚧Making a Pre-save? You can source the Pre-save URLs using the instructions below.
Please note! This is only for URLs from the stores Spotify, Apple Music/iTunes & Deezer.
1. Once your release has been approved, it will be distributed to your selected stores.
The distribution process can take up to 7 – 14 days to complete, however Deezer, iTunes and Spotify URLs will often take less than this!
2. Once your release has been approved and you’ve waited a couple of days for the stores to receive it, go to the Artist Services tab within your RouteNote account.
There’s a drop-down menu which allows you to hover over Marketing and select URL Requests.
3. Fill in the form that is presented to you with details of your release and click submit.
4. Our team will source your release links for Spotify, Apple Music and Deezer as soon as they become available, and send them to you via email. Please allow up to 5 working days for this.
5. Voila! Now you have your Apple, Deezer and iTunes URLs for your release! Instead of sharing them individually, have you considered using a Fan Link to share your URLs to the world?
❗ Please note, if your release isn’t live yet, your URLs won’t work as normal URLs. You will only be able to use them in a Pre-save link.
Want to make a Pre-save?
Pre-saves are sharable links that allow your fans to save your release before it’s live. On release day, it will then land in their library ready to be streamed and enjoyed without them moving a muscle.
If you want to make a Pre-save, you can head over to our partner PUSH.fm and use these release URLs to create a pre-release promotional campaign for free!
🎧 Have you checked out PUSH.fm?
Again under the Artist Services tab, if you hover over the Marketing button you will see an option for PUSH.fm. Once logged in, you can build:
- Fan Links; a micro-website that allows fans to access your release and content on their preferred streaming & social media platforms.
- Pre-save campaigns; fans can Pre-save your release so it’ll appear in their libraries automatically on release day!
- Reward Links; trade social and musical engagement like plays and follows for exclusive content.
Further perks with PUSH.fm:
- We accept both card and PayPal payments now to upgrade to premium
- PUSH’s free plan offers unlimited plans with 1GB storage
- Premium offers all the free perks, plus 50GB storage, custom backgrounds, Facebook Pixel and unlimited Competitions
Get started and create a free account here!
If you have any further queries, feel free to get in touch with us!
What is PUSH.fm?
How do I make sure my release goes out on a certain date?
How do I get my release links for stores?