🎶 ch-ch-ch-ch-changes, turn and face the strain, ch-ch-changes 🎶
If your RouteNote release has landed on your unique topic channel and you’d like to update the banner, you’ll need to have an Official Artist Channel. If you haven’t got an OAC yet but you’d like one, you can find the requirements here!
Your banner image shows as a background at the top of your YouTube page. If you’re using a desktop, you can:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio
- From the left menu, select Customization Branding
- Click CHANGE and select an image. To make changes, select a preview and change the crop, then click DONE
- Click PUBLISH
If you’re using YouTube’s app for iPhone, iPad or android, to change your banner image you can:
- Tap your profile picture
- Go to Your channel
- Tap EDIT CHANNEL, and then tap your banner image on the right
- You can take a photo or choose a photo to upload
- Click SAVE
Check out our blog post for more information and for YouTube’s banner art specifications!
If you have any further queries, feel free to get in touch with us!
What are the benefits to having a YouTube Official Artist Channel (OAC)?
What is an owned & operated (O&O) YouTube Channel?
How can I monetise with YouTube through RouteNote?