Take note, this is how to promote! 💡
Here are some tips and tricks RouteNote thinks will help get your music noticed.
- Claim your artist pages so that you have more control over what people see when they visit your page. You can update your artist image to show more of your character and personality which will help people connect with you as an artist.
- Image is key and that’s why your branding can be so important! If you want people to remember you, then you need to stand out. Do your best to make your artist name and logo easily recognisable. Whilst a logo isn’t essential, it will help your fans spot your work easily.
- Social media is one of the quickest ways to gain attention and the more you engage with it, the more your fans will engage back. Use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to promote your new music before your release date and allow your fans to share and follow your progress. Click here for further info on how to promote your music using Instagram. The more often you post, the more often people see your name – so post regularly and keep new, fresh content coming!
- Don’t be afraid to share other people’s work! Supporting other artist’s work is a great way of making new connections and this could lead to new people sharing your music.
- Try out a variety of platforms. Although your target audience may have one preference, we have a big list of partner stores and by putting your music out there, you may create a bigger following. You can see a full list of our partners here.
You can also promote your music by adding it to playlists. Click here for further information on how to add your music to RouteNote playlists. And click here for further information on how to get your music on Spotify playlists.
Have you heard of PUSH.fm?
PUSH.fm is a digital platform that provides artists, musicians and labels with the tools to promote and market their music for themselves. It could help you to boost your audience and keep track of your analytics!
Here are some of the things PUSH.fm offers:
- Smart Links – These are shareable micro-websites that contain all of your links in one place. They’re a great way for fans to easily navigate to your content via one sharable and trackable link.
- Pre-Saves – Pre-save campaigns allow your fans to digitally pre-order your upcoming release, so it’ll automatically land in their library on release day.
- Reward Links – Ask your fans for their engagement on streaming and social platforms in exchange for rewards like exclusive files, coupon codes or event tickets.
Get started and create a free account here!
Want more promotion tips? Check out our blog post for more information!
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns!